This video was taken almost 4 years ago. If you remember it you also remember how much fun the clinics were at Rebels. David Bradley, Founder of i99 Fit, will be coming home to Florida the weekend of August 25h for some gymnastics clinics!
On Saturday, we will Level 2 Athlete clinic. On Sunday morning, we will have a second Level 2 Clinic.
Can you do 5 strict pull-ups, 5 strict dips, and have been attempting ring muscle-ups in the open? If so you are ready for Level 2!
All clinics start with critical mobility exercises that will increase your range of motion and balance your body. Then we move to Handstands, Bar Skills, and then we finish on rings. The skills we cover in each clinic are as follows:
- Rolling safely, Balancing in a handstand and a tripod position, walking away from the wall and back.
- Move quickly to our unique style of Handstand push-up.
- Kipping Pull-ups, Toes-to-Bar, and Baby butterfly kipping (no pull.. just understand the rhythm and learn to be safe practicing)
- Bar Muscle-ups and Butterfly Pull-ups
- Support stability, Basic swings, Overhead Row Drills.
- Dynamic Muscle-ups with varying degrees of spotting and shaping and bailing drills to make the second easier than the first.
Choose one or two of the clinics below to register. We recommend registering now! Space is limited as we have very low ratios to ensure every athlete gets a lot of attention. Given our history at Rebels, you won’t want to miss this opportunity. If you have previously attended an i99 L2 Clinic there are opportunities for Semi-Private lessons targetting specific skills. Please contact CrossFit Rebels for information on these special programs for loyal i99 Athletes!